UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Do you know how to take care of business? Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– support effective workforce in onboarding, administration
– ensure accurate data updates in the transition system
– make sure of proper travel and visa arrangements
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion
– react for ad-hoc projects
You’ll be working in the Transition Management Team in Wroclaw. Our role is to support the transition team, help with documentation, administration and contact with employees at junior and senior levels.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in transition. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
– a student status or university degree
– very good written and spoken English
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– truly service oriented
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to work with deadlines and finish your tasks on time
– eager to learn or improve MS Access
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
dodane przez MJCC