UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a detail-oriented troubleshooter? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– measure risk in accurate and transparent way by developing rating tools and loss given default models
– build and confirm new statistical models measuring credit risk
– support the control of risk taken by our company
– calculate risk figures and regulatory capital for senior colleagues
You’ll be working in the Credit Methodology team within Quantitative Risk area in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support several teams covering credit risk methodologies, cooperate and participate in activities with global, London and Zurich based teams. You will have a chance to participate in developing regulatory requirements, automation and digitalization of financial industry.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in Primary Risk. Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree in financial mathematics, statistics, econometrics, physics, computer science or economics (and you love this stuff)
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– a firm grasp of credit, regulatory area and risk modelling
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel and statistical programs like R, SAS or MatLab
– interested in (macro-) economic mechanisms and their influence on financial markets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
dodane przez MJCC