Are you organized and driven to find improvements in existing processes? Are you self-motivated and solution oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support the global Credit Officers and Credit Analysts
- monitor and manage the team's shared-mailboxes and assign requests and queries to the respective Credit Analyst
- be involved in the workflow process of credit assessments including the preparation of proposals and reviews and rating requests.
- calculate and analyze on a monthly basis Hedge Funds’ performance (Net Asset Value, Rate of Return) for USA, London and APAC
- interact with various internal departments to provide Credit Risk Control inputs
- prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting
You will be joining our Credit Analysts in the Credit Risk team in our Business Solutions Center in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support and work closely with one or more Credit Officers covering Managed Funds and Hedge Funds in London, Zurich, Stamford and APAC. Product focus includes FX, OTC derivatives, cleared derivatives, futures and options, securities financing, prime brokerage, repos/reverse repos, loans, and structured transactions. Given the size of the portfolio, teamwork is of great importance.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months, based on a 35-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to have previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
- university degree or international equivalent, preferably in accounting or finance related subjects
- some knowledge of financial markets, fund management, securities, and banking industries and financial accounting concepts
- ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to think critically
- excellent English communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
- proficient in MS Excel and Word
- keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC