Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- prepare, analyze and distribute client management information reports
- prepare financial and other information to both local and global regulators (like FINMA, FINRA and the Federal Reserve)
- support end users in running regular operations process and fund clients reporting
- proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
- implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
You’ll be working in the Financial Reporting Team for Global Asset Management placed in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. We work closely with Finance, Operations and the front office to provide a suite of high-quality reports and analysis. The information prepared by our team also forms part of the numbers submitted in our companywide financial statements.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- student status or university degree preferably in economics
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- excellent written and spoken English
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC