Do you know how to take care of business? Are you passionate about the data analysis? Are you always able to find a positive outcome?
We look for someone like that who will support us to:
– prepare regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
– support the team with administrative tasks
– produce analysis assessing performance of the Research department
– respond to ad-hoc tasks from our regional business managers
– prepare presentations for the local management
– analyse and manage data
You will be working in the Business Management team within Equities Research area in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to manage information reporting, provide analysis and general support to the global divisions, participate in reporting activities. A key objective of the role is to provide Senior Managers with information they need to make strategic decisions.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you will need to launch your career. It is also a chance to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in research business management. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don’t have to show us previous experience but if you have one, it’s an asset.
– a student status or university degree
– understanding of basic financial terminology
– very good written and spoken English
– very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
– ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– brave enough to work with deadlines
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– eager to learn or skilled in Business Objects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC