Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail?
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– ensure employee data is up to date in our internal systems
– analyze and flag inconsistencies
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to IT-related activities within our team
– stay in line with our internal rules
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Service Delivery team in Krakow providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in HR. Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- a student status or university degree
- very good English and German language skills
- good Microsoft Office skills
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- truly service oriented
- able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
- eager to learn and gain experience in HR
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
dodane przez MJCC