Are you an analytical thinker with an investigative mind-set? Are you presenting good attention to the details and 'Can do' attitude?
We’re looking for someone like this to help us:
- review data leakage alerts created by our monitoring tools
- manage escalation of incidents and follow-up on them with appropriate functions
- produce weekly dashboard and other reports (incl. ad-hoc)
- monitor data leakage web based application for each region.
You will be working in the Data Leakage and Scanning (DLS) Remediation Service team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our team is responsible for protecting data leakage and remediating incidents across the UBS organization. We support Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Global Asset Management and Corporate Centre divisions.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last up to 4 months, based on a 35-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
- a student status or university degree
- very good written and spoken English
- good knowledge of MS Office
- very good communication skills
- analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions
- well organized with a sharp attention to detail
- able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- motivated and driven to get the right outcome
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC