Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– timely assign, dispatch and prioritize client requests reaching team inbox
– contact clients and manage their escalations
– create and maintain client's accounts and SSI in various systems and applications
You’ll be working in the Account Data Management team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to create and maintain institutional client's accounts along with their SSIs in various systems following UBS guidelines and procedures.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months based on 35-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– student status or university degree in finance or economics
– very good in English, both spoken and written
– good MS Excel skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– multitasking capable
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC