Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have sharp analytic skills?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- participate in / complete required training
- adhere to the briefing pack when dealing with control owners and follow procedures for escalation as outlined by ORM, taxonomy owners, COO (as relevant)
- execute Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined 'IMT Testing Approach'
- participate in the weekly meetings
- to contribute to the status reporting in a timely manner
- focus on the understanding of the processes that impact the information disclosed in the external reporting
You'll be working within the Independent Management Testing (IMT) team, located in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park), testing controls and gaining an insight into the complex structures, operating layers and divisions within our firm. We ensure that we have independent testing and assurance as to the key controls that address our major risks. You'll focus on the in depth understanding of the processes and controls as well as confirming if they are effective and mitigate associated risks. You will be part of the multinational team, supported by highly motivated and knowledgeable colleagues to make an impact with your work.
Your paid internship will last 3 months with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- student status or university degree, preferably with a focus on Banking, Accounting, Economics or science related
- a good command of MS Office skills (e.g. Excel)
- good English (written and oral), German, French or Italian would be an asset
- sharp analytic and conceptual skills with the ability to provide and communicate practical solutions
- interested in working in a dynamic environment as part of a team
- autonomous and self-organized
- excellent communicator and you have interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC