Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier contracts in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system
• contact employees and clients
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• control quality in our global structures
You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow, (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to manage and report on UBS's contracts. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn contracts registration in our internal systems, contact Swiss client and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure.
Your experience and skills
• very good written and spoken English
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• graduate with bachelors degree in business administration or other related studies
• a gift for analyzing and solving problems
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Excellent analytical skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC