Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage data and documentation up to set standards
– timely assign and dispatch of any new and replacement access cards and PINs
– check and approve account opening documentation and updates to ensure they comply with all UBS and regulatory guidelines
– prepare credit facility documentation
You’ll be working in the Client Onboarding team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. Our role is to support several teams covering client life cycle management in cooperation with London teams. You will have a chance to participate in setting up client accounts and e-portfolio access and checking and approving all executed security documentation for lending facilities to ensure in complies with UBS guidelines.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in Client Onboarding. Your paid internship will last 6 months based on a 40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree in finance or economics
– worked across multiple business lines and levels of seniority
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC